|© Cameron Cross | Dreamstime Stock Photos|
Things you can do with your kids!
- Throw a Party for your pet.
- Bring your pet to their favorite place (dog park, beach, etc.) as an extra special treat.
- Help your children bake a special treat, here are some recipes: 5 Dog Treats That Kids Can Make
- Help your children make your pet a homemade toy.
- Let your children draw a special picture of why they love their pet.
If you don't have a pet, you can still celebrate
- Let them pick their favorite stuffed animal and have a party for it.
- Let them draw a picture of their favorite animal and talk about where the animal lives and what they eat.
- Read a book about different pets and how to care for them.
- Watch a movie about animals.
Happy "Love Your Pet" Day!